The following is a list of links to useful websites about Islay:
- There are eight whisky distilleries on Islay. Those with websites are found at Ardbeg, Bowmore, Bruichladdich, Kilchoman and Laphroaig. Also worth visiting is the Isle of Jura distillery.
- Islay Ales is Islay's only brewery and produces hand crafted, high quality cask and bottle conditioned real ale.
- An excellent source of information about Islay is the website for the local newspaper, The Ileach, which is regularly updated.
- Rhinns Taxi Hire offers a 24-hour Islay taxi service that covers all of the island.
- Mark Unsworth runs Islay Studios, which offers a range of photography services including weddings, creative landscape, commercial & PR and a picture framing service.
- Armin Grewe's pages about Islay are a wealth of useful information, and also contain lots of beautiful pictures of the island.
- Islay woollen mill envoy's a special relationship with the London Tailor Huntsman, making exclusive collections each year on their behalf.
- The Gearach provide a unique Scottish sporting break on Islay.
- Feolin Farmhouse, self catering accommodation on the Isle of Jura.